Junior Accountant/ Accountant
We are Osome; a digital Corporate Service Provider that breaks away from the Norm. Over the past 3 years, Osome has experienced an exciting period of growth;
- Acquire more than 6,000 clients;
- Expanded to Malaysia, Hong Kong and United Kingdom;
- Awarded as Singapore Partner of the year in Xero Awards Asia 2020
To continue this trajectory, we are constantly searching for talented individuals to join our team.
Here at Osome, we provide an inclusive and collaborative environment, offering a promising career plan for our employees. You can expect to be rewarded for your contribution.
If you like to do away with manual entry work, and prefer to focus on applying your accounting knowledge, providing professional advice to our clients and be at the forefront of accounting technology, help us disrupt the accounting industry!
Join our Osome family!
- Manage full sets of accounts of a given portfolio of client companies
- Managing all financial and accounting transactions ensuring that they meet with Singapore’s Financial Reporting Standards (SFRS) requirements and utilizing all the tools that we have at your disposal
- Coordinating and liaising with clients on accounting matters and queries,
- Always ensuring client satisfaction is managed at its best.
- Provide analysis of cash flow, operating costs and variances to help our clients make better decisions
- Prepare XBRL/unaudited report /GST returns preparation and filing
- Personal tax/payroll/IR8A
- Candidates should either have a degree/diploma in accountancy or at least 3 years of experience in an outsource firm. Will be an added advantage if possess both
- ACCA/ISCA certificate a plus
- Experience with cloud accounting software such as Xero
- Proficiency with Excel or Google Sheets
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Confident, independent and adaptable
- Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others
- Independent in managing own workload, ability to work under pressure and to keep things moving and to juggle multiple tasks
- Tech driven mindset: always find ways to improve efficiency and adapt easy to a fast-paced and ever changing environment.
- Join a hyper fast growing company with a fast-growing career path
- Experience the most exciting growth phase of a start-up first-hand – we are on an exponential growth path and providing each individual opportunity to change the way we do things
- Be on the forefront of development when it comes to accounting best practices
- Work closely with our tech team to help shape the face of accounting work in the future
- International environment
- Supportive and closely-knitted team
- Flexible working arrangement; working from home
- Competitive remuneration package
- Benefits: 18 days annual leave, study leave, cash incentives, medical benefits, etc.
Osome is an Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) certified by the Singapore Accountancy Commission (SAC) to train and develop candidates for the Singapore CA Qualification.
To apply to Osome, please include your salary expectations, last drawn salary and potential start date.
Thank you for your interest in Osome. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.