Osome is an international fintech startup with the mission to to help business owners spend less time on routine admin and more time on managing their businesses. We use machine learning (AI) and complex algorithms to automate accounting, tax, company formation, and other tasks.
With Singapore as the headquarter, Osome has expanded to Malaysia, Hong Kong, United Kingdom with a total staff strength of more than 200 employees servicing more than 6000 clients.
- Support accountants on preparing of full sets of accounts
- Prepare bank reconciliation
- Perform financial data entry, including but not limited to approving and allocating invoices and bills to correct amount
- Ensure the financial and accounting transactions meet with Singapore's Financial Reporting Standards (SFRS)
- Coordinate and liaise with clients on accounting matters and documents
- Any other ad-hoc responsibilities as required
- Currently pursuing a diploma or higher in Accountancy
- Proficiency with Excel or Google Sheets
- Has experience with cloud accounting software, or a tech-savvy individual
- Self-motivated and proactive, and able to work meticulously under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; independent yet be able to contribute in a team
- Positive attitude and willing to continuously develop and learn
Osome is an Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) certified by the Singapore Accountancy Commission (SAC) to train and develop candidates for the Singapore CA Qualification.
To apply to Osome, please include your salary expectations, last drawn salary and potential start date.
Thank you for your interest in Osome. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.