Cost Accountant / Business Partner - Manufacturing
We are partnering with an industry-leading, high-growth international business seeking a proven Cost Accountant/Finance Business Partners with Manufacturing sector experience to join following an exciting period of success.
Our client is a global leader in its field, providing valuable and innovative solutions and products to their customers in the manufacturing and production sector. With a track record of success and growth through acquisition and a strong focus on customer service, this business has established themselves as a true pioneer and international leader within their sector.
This is a key role involving the delivery of business-critical forecasting, budgeting & management reporting and taking ownership of inventory & product costing to help drive the business to the next level.
Core accountabilities include:
- Management reporting inc. gross margin, volume & price analysis & provide insightful commentary
- Budgeting & Forecasting - including spend, production orders, headcount, hours metrics & inventory
- Review of minimum order & stock holding volumes and driving working capital improvements
- Drive cost of quality measurement KPIs & processes. Reporting the financial impact to the business to enable appropriate corrective actions
- Management of the periodic WIP settlement
- Continuous analysis and calculation of inventory
- Review of labour & overhead rates and updating within the ERP system (SAP)
We are keen to hear from candidates with:
- Proven experience as an Cost Accountant/Finance Analyst/Management Accountant within the Manufacturing and Production sector
- Strong systems skills inc. SAP
- Commercially-minded with the ability to engage with and influence stakeholders across the business
- Stock / Inventory / Product Cost Control knowledge & experience
The successful applicant will receive a highly competitive basic salary up to £55,000 per annum, plus an outstanding benefits package which includes generous pension, onsite parking and 25 days' annual leave.