IT Internal Controls Auditor
You will focus on monitoring and auditing IT controls including IT General Controls (ITGC), IT Application Controls (ITAC) as well as Business Process (BP) controls. The role is focused on the testing as well as the design of the IT controls that impact the financial control framework and align with the business vision to increase automation and analytics.
The business are a market leading Retail business based in Leeds
The responsibilties will include;
- Drive testing and continuous monitoring of IT controls programme leveraging analytics
- Partner with business stakeholders to develop controls in line with policies & procedures
- Collaborate with business owners to ensure appropriate deficiency remediation plans and closure
- Collaborate with a wide variety of business owners to support in IT control design & implementation
- Assist in impact assessments and deficiency remediation
- Support external and internal auditor queries as required
- Support Compliance, Controllership, IT and Business Process Sponsors and Owners to identify and understand the effectiveness and sustainability of the Internal Control programme
- Experience of IT General Controls implementation and design improvement
- Strong knowledge of the requirement of the Sarbanes Oxley Act (especially IT General Controls)
- CISA or equivalent qualifications desirable
- Big four experience preferable (although not mandatory)
- If flexible working is important to you, then look no further!
The successful IT Internal Controls Auditor will receive;
- Competitive salary from £50,000,
- £5,700 company car or car allowance plus discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.