I am looking for an immediately available, experienced Payroll Specialist to join a busy and growing team on a 12 month FTC.
What the successful candidate will be doing:
- Preparation and checking of high volume payrolls to help ensure that employees are paid accurately and on time.
- Working flexibly to set deadlines.
- Following detailed payroll checking procedures across all areas such as report production, payroll checking and correction, sickness processing, etc.
- Maintaining an allocation of stores by processing information received from People and Culture teams and providing an excellent service to all our customers.
- Learning and applying HMRC/Revenue legislation, calculating and entering company & statutory payments.
- Administration of new starters and leavers including processing starter declarations.
- Dealing with correspondence enquiries in a timely and efficient manner from stores, HMRC/Revenue and other third parties.
- Processing attachment of earnings orders.
- Calculating and administering holiday pay entitlement.
- Administering pension deductions and assisting with pension correspondence and queries.
- Learning to calculate small numbers of manual payments and repayments.
- Administration tasks such as filing and post-sorting.
- Writing and producing reports using a reporting system and using MS Excel to carry out some day to day duties.
- Learning new tasks associated with payroll processing and systems with a view to role development.
For success in this role you will have previous experience working in a payroll position.
Competitive rates of pay and a generous benefits package.