The Accountant is responsible for supporting the Chief Accountant of the Finance department in recording and controlling the transactions related to the financial statements, as well as the application of accounting and tax standards.
- Beautifull & Modern work environment
- Located at Brussels-Central
- "work hard, play hard"
- Initiatives for the employees (after work, trainings,..)
- Register accounting entries in compliance with accounting standards, tax regulations and internal procedures;
- Check VAT entries and prepare VAT returns;
- Assist in month and year-end closings;
- Cash management - register and control bank and cash accounting transactions;
- Preparing balance sheets;
- Follow up billing operations;
- Input, check and payment of the invoices and expenses;
- Preparing reports and follow-up of statistics.
Profiel van kandidaat
- 2-3 years of experience as Accountant, preferably in an international-oriented firm;
- Excellent command of Dutch or French (with a good passive knowledge of the other language) and a good command of English;
- Excellent command of MS Office tools, particularly Excel;
- Experience with the NBB Statistics is a big advantage;
- Pro-active, well organized, structured and accurate;
- Hands-on, positive attitude and service-oriented;
- Strong communications skills;
- A team-player who's able to work alone;
- Able to handle strict deadlines and last minute requests;
- Stress-resistant, you remain calm and professional under pressure and in a high-demanding environment.
- An open, multilingual and stimulating environment with a focus on motivation and team spirit;
- Offices that are easily-accessible by public transportation (located near Brussels-central station);
- An attractive compensation and benefits package (e.g. meal vouchers, insurances, reimbursement for commuting).