Talent Acquisition - Senior Associate
Predominant focus on lateral recruiting across Bangalore, Mumbai and Hyderabad
- Need to work remotely with managers in Mumbai and Hyderabad – there will be a need to go there from time to time based on business needs, but predominantly remote.
- Quality over quantity
- Client focus
- Manage large scale recruitment events effectively to ensure smooth process and excellent candidate experience.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for cross level roles for the India business. This entails liaison with the business to understand the roles, sourcing, shortlisting and putting candidates through the paces all the way to selection and on-boarding.
- Support a diverse range of roles and businesses – operations, reconciliations, compliance, financial reporting, fund accounting, shared services and Insurance etc.
- Plan and coordinate recruiting events like campus hiring, recruitment drives, etc. to generate and manage pipelines and close junior level roles
- Handling entire recruitment process from sourcing, searching, screening, negotiating, headhunting and recruiting candidates.
- Experience using online recruiting sources for job postings and resume sourcing (Monster, Naukri, and LinkedIn etc.)
- Strategize with Hiring managers with respect to their business and hiring needs. Pre-screen candidates, evaluating candidate compatibility with specific job requirements, ensuring right fit before sourcing to Manager
- Administer skill set based competency assessment tools
Key Skills/ Attributes
- Must have very good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Must be organized, extremely detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-tasking.
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team.
- Should be Flexible on work timings.
- Team Player
- Self-confident and face off with a spectrum of business leaders
- 4yrs+. of recruiting experience with firms in the financial services space
- Client focused
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.