Business Tax Manager and Senior Manager Cork
Tax Manager/Senior Manager – BTA
The Tax Manager/Senior Manager will join Munster’s largest tax team. This is a great opportunity for a strong professional to develop their tax technical skills, expand their experience and work with a large and dynamic team.
The Manager/Senior Manager will be responsible for managing a large portfolio of international and domestic corporate tax clients. They will gain broad tax experience in a supportive environment and be involved in the development of the wider tax team in Cork.
This firm offers a competitive benefits package along with flexible working arrangements, generous leave entitlements, pension contributions, healthcare, gym membership and career development support etc.
Your key responsibilities
- Advice in relation to tax planning and restructuring for a broad portfolio of international and large Irish domestic clients on a broad range of issues.
- Preparing and reviewing tax technical memorandum and reports.
- Working with international teams to provide world class service to clients
- Responsible for ensuring clients’ corporate tax requirements met, including reviewing corporate tax compliance and reporting
- Developing the team and assisting with the growth of the wider business, including maintenance of existing client relationships
- Supervising and mentoring large team
About the person
A qualified tax consultant, with good corporate tax experience and possibly some international tax experience. The person should be comfortable dealing with clients and building relationships. They will be a good communicator, self-motivated and eager to support the continued growth of the tax team and wider firm.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.