Head of Legal Entity Finance, Beijing #179543
Your field of responsibility
Accountable as the Head of Finance of the incorporated banking unit in Beijing as required by CBIRC, responsible for on the set up and day to day finance operation of the Head of Finance function of the banking unit.
- Finance function under Head of Finance’s supervision include budget and cost control, financial performance analysis, product valuation accounting, accounting policy compliance, regulatory reporting, tax and transfer pricing.
- This is a senior supervisory role, and key business partners includes Board of Directors, auditors and regional and group accounting team, and regional CFO management.
- Accounting policy compliance for the banking unit cover China GAAP and CS Group GAAP compliance.
- Regulatory reporting and ratio compliance of the banking entity, key partners including PBOC and CBIRC.
- Seek to implement and maintain finance and related control and governance, ensuring standard operating procedures are operate effectively.
Your future colleagues
The Head of Finance will be work within the senior management team of the banking unit which lead by the CEO of the banking unit, senior management team also includes the units CRO, COO, CCO and CTO.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
Minimum requirement by the CBIRC for the Head of Finance
- China Accounting degree qualification or above.
- Proven experience in similar role in China with at least 10 to 15 years of experience in the finance field.
- Experience in regulatory compliance for finance matter with CBIRC.
- Experience in matrix reporting to key business partners both onshore and offshore.
- Excel in corporate governance compliance and the design and day to day operation of effective internal controls.
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working under pressure to deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.