Client Management - Manager
Work within a key client management program within India GIC and the JVs which provides continuous improvement to overall client experience through pro-active management of service delivery challenges.
- Advocate: At a high level, understand the services provided by State Street India and educate/raise awareness about key client requirements to India teams servicing the client. Ensure client’s requirements & service commitments made to the client are well understood. Responsible for a number of key client governance and relationships.
- Monitor: Monitor services rendered for the client, and act as a governance layer in order to proactively get ahead of issues and help drive service delivery excellence.
- Engage: Establish routine communication with relevant stakeholders and execute strategies to better meet client expectations and to ensure collaboration & teamwork across entities.
Assist in developing success metrics for each client. Expand the India service delivery scorecard for key clients. Track performance and enquiries with specific focus on trends and improvement opportunities. Review the daily quality of services provided to key clients, specific to the KPIs, provided by the GIC and JVs in India Escalate any emerging trends which have a negative impact on the key clients Attend a monthly client review committee where by client issues and success are reviewed on a BU by BU basis. Develop a deep knowledge of key clients & their business and service model. Leverage that insight to educate others about the client to ensure their needs are understood and serviced appropriately. Understand and own key clients changes across all impacted teams to ensure timely implementation and seamless experience. Understand future pipeline/services that the key clients are exploring and ensure to build capability in India to service. Partner with Client Service and support India leadership to manage escalations with rapid resolution focused on prevention and true root cause identification and resolution. Establish regular communication with service delivery & client service teams. Develop relationships with client owners in global locations. Support client engagements & visits to India.
Highly positive & agile in assessing the problems and drive towards resolution of issues. Able to develop and implement procedural improvements based on successful resolution of issues. Ability to perform detailed analysis, out of the box thinking and solution orientation. Exceptional organizational skills with emphasis on prioritizations. Excellent communication skills written and verbal.
- Master’s degree in any stream from a reputed university/college/institute.
- Other Professional course certification
10-12 years plus of overall work experience. 5 years plus of relevant experience in custody, banking/Fund Accounting & finance domain Previous experience in similar roles across multiple products
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.