Legal Entity Regulatory Reporting #170636
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a Senior Accountant to support the Legal Entity Standard Reporting - Regulatory team in preparation of daily, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for UK/EMEA/APAC region. This team covers preparation and submission of various returns, external adhoc reporting across local regulators including but not limited to UK (PRA, FCA, BoE), EMEA (ECB, EBA, ESMA), APAC (MAS, HKMA, APRA, SGX) authorities. Your ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment would help you achieve the timeliness required by regulatory reporting.
You would have the ownership of all returns/submissions assigned to you which must include self-review to identify gaps and work efficiently to mitigate the gaps. You also have to ensure periodical process reviews and collaboration across internal teams to ensure any operational risk is mitigated.
You would be expected to develop sound understanding of relevant local laws and regulations applicable to the reporting entity assigned. This role would involve your assistance for testing and implementation of any relevant new systems, including migration of trades into strategic platforms for entity assigned. Invest time on enhancing efficiency, to identify areas wherein manual efforts are being carried out and work towards automation of the same.
Your future colleagues
Consider this a strategic opportunity to learn the best-practices in Regulatory reporting covering but not limiting to new requirements laid by the local regulators from time to time. With new/updated returns there are challenging opportunities to work on direct transitions from the onshore teams facing the local regulators. UK, EMEA, Dublin, APAC are the 4 regions covered by the sub-teams.
Major projects involving the team are - New MAS 610-1003 requirements, Review and Sign-off framework built across all Local Reporting teams, Transition of new HKMA returns, Robotics implementation. This role would give you direct exposure to practical applicability of automation tools like Robotics, R-Studio, Python, Macros which are currently being used by the team in day to day processing.
The team is dedicated, hardworking and used to work independently as well as collaboratively. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- CA degree or MBA from a reputed institution or a university degree or an equivalent educational background related to financial services and/or prior experience of financial services
- Minimum 4-6 years of relevant financial accounting experience
- Experience of Regulatory framework or any other Reporting environment, experience in conducting transitions and having experience of leading projects on automation would be added advantage
- Willingness to adjust work timings according to the region assigned APAC/EMEA
- Proactive behavior with attention to details & accuracy and focus on effective problem solving skills
- Outstanding ability multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and to enforce strict timelines as well as thrive under pressure
- Able to work independently with strong team-work values and possesses good interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literate with strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point
- Working knowledge of either of the tools (AXIOM, OBIEE tools, Robotics, R-Studio, Bumble bee or other relevant automation tools) would be an added advantage
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.