IB CM&A – Financial Analysis & Reporting Controller, ENO-AVP, NC #180814
Your field of responsibility
This is an exciting opportunity to become involved in work directly with the Industry, Product and Country coverage banking teams, including direct exposure to the Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) group at Credit Suisse, one of the top M&A franchises on the Street.
- Directly support the COO and Group Heads with accurate and timely financial reporting and wallet share analysis
- Work with Industry, Product, and Country bankers to provide ad hoc financial and market analysis, to support client business and planning efforts across the Americas and Europe
- Coordinate with group management on business reviews and strategic-planning presentations
- Manage internal client coverage and financial systems, ensure data integrity of CM&A reporting systems
- Utilize cutting-edge business intelligence tools to manipulate large datasets and provide impactful analysis to senior management
- Collaborate with the team in Raleigh which supports all of CM&A’s banking groups
- Help manage and steer data cleansing efforts along with large scale platform integration projects, i.e., comfort working with IT, steer requirements, liaise with management, etc.
Your future colleagues
The Strategic Analysis & Reporting team provides financial analysis, performance reporting, and operational support to CM&A (Capital Markets & Advisory) Management and the banking groups within CM&A, in partnership with the COO (Chief Operating Office) population. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
An applicant with a degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Economics (advanced degree and/or data science certification preferred). With proven experience of at least (1-5 years) in investment banking or capital markets preferred, ideally with some familiarity/experience in market analysis (Dealogic, Thomson, etc.)
- Proficient Excel spread sheet skills and confident in working with large datasets
- Experience with data mining and reporting tools such as Tableau, Alteryx, Business Objects, R Studio, Python
- Experience working on system integration and enhancement, following through on business requirements and confident collaborating with change and IT teams
- Ability to build positive relationship with people at all title levels and in remote locations
- Uncompromising work ethic, attention to detail, hardworking with ability to multitask and work efficiently under tight timeframes. Accessibility and responsiveness to requests is essential.
- Result oriented with good prioritization skills and excellent judgment
- Problem solving skills, proactively investigate market activity, work with large data sets efficiently, and think creatively in analyzing data.
- Flexible hours with alignment to 7:00am- 3:00pm
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.