Assistant Manager - Business Consulting - Finance Transformation
Our Finance practice sits within our wider consulting team and is growing significantly due to client organisations need to address infrastructure weaknesses and adapt to the changing market environment. Consequently, we are seeing our clients undertaking a wide range of projects. As a Finance Assistant Manager, you will work with our Managers and Senior Managers to deliver exceptional service for our MENA clients.
And as you deliver exceptional client service, you’ll have the opportunity to address some of the biggest issues facing MENA organisations today – supported by structured learning and development. With a network stretching across the world, the projects you work on will cross borders and sectors, providing unrivalled experience. So, whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key responsibilities
As an Assistant Manager you will work with leading organizations in MENA to assist them manage their finance functions to drive efficiency and provide better financial insight. This is about changing the role of finance from transactional processing to supporting the business make better decisions.
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong functional skills within, and experience of, finance, operational excellence.
- An ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and experience from project management
- An ability to work effectively with people in diverse environments and at all levels within an organization
- An ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and simple way
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Approximately 3 to 4 years of recent relevant Finance Transformation work experience in a leading business consulting organization or accounting organization
- Hands on experience on major finance transformation or change programs- MENA experience desirable
- Knowledge of finance controls, process, transactions and systems
- High level of drive, commitment to achieving solutions and ability to work under pressure
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- Accounting/ finance qualifications/ certifications (ACA, ACMA, ACCA, CPA CFA etc.)
- Willingness to travel extensively across the region
What we look for
You’ll be a trusted business consultant to our clients with a strong Finance background. You will have strong understanding of finance transformation across Finance function.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.