Management Accountant – KERB Group
KERB is dedicated to the incubation and growth of innovative and delicious food businesses. We run exceptional street food markets, workshops, consultancy, bars, a food hall in Central London and have developed a growing, successful corporate catering company.
We are looking for a talented Management Accountant to join our finance team. The role will require you to lead on the following areas for one of the groups trading entities, however you will also need to have group oversight, and be able to support the wider finance function where necessary.
Focus on KERB Seven Dials
- Management of sales ledger. Preparing invoices and ensuring payments are received and notification/chasing of any arrears
- Credit control- collection of payments – creating robust systems whereby payments are always received prior to events taking or in line with agreed payment terms
- Oversight of all supplier accounts and processing of bi-weekly payment runs.
- Reconciliations of bank accounts on a daily basis
- Reconciliation of expected deposits; cash and credit card takings versus bank receipts. Investigation and resolving any variances
- Monitor office and staff expenses and entering of petty cash receipts
- Working with the Finance Director on the preparation and filing of the quarterly VAT returns
- Assisting with the preparation of the weekly and monthly profit and loss accounts
- Preparing schedules and reports as required including;
- Supporting the Finance Director with KPI reporting
- Assisting with weekly and monthly reporting to the owners
- Assisting in developing and improving the Management Information Pack
- Cost/Margin and Profitability Analysis
- Provides input to the financial evaluation of business cases
- Provides analysis as required to report, monitor and explain performance
- To ensure continuity and clear communication with non finance stakeholders within the KERB Group. This means an eye for detail is essential in ensuring accuracy of the financial information supplied to each subsidiary.
- Works with the business teams to produce fit for purpose budgets and re-forecasts.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 2 – 5 years experience of working in a similar role and ready to hit the ground running- If you’ve worked in hospitality – even better!
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and Xero and relevant financial qualifications
- Highly numerate and organised individual with a keen eye for attention to detail
- Exceptional communication, both verbal and written. It is important that you are able to provide support to the team whilst being confident to follow up on deadlines in an effective way. Building relationships with your co-workings and external stakeholders is important to be able to deliver an effective finance function
- High level of discretion, confidentiality and professionalism with handling sensitive data and information
- Being able to manage your own workload in addition to supervising and supporting the team around you is key. Having and creating clear processes to ensure deadlines are met and control processes are always in place.
This list is in no way exhaustive and the incumbent may be asked to perform other tasks to help out the KERB family (within reason!)
DEADLINE: Friday 25th June
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.