You will be responsible for supporting the project to implement SAP Business One across the business. Working closely with the implementation and client engagement teams, you will provide support, administration and development of the SAP Business One system, as well as driving continuous improvement to the system and underpinning business processes so that they are efficient, effective and meet business requirements.
Our client is a professional services organisation with an excellent reputation in the region.
- Contribute to the design and development of the core SAP solution
- Work closely with different teams as part of ongoing SAP implementation / deployment and understand their system and process requirements
- Champion standardisation and process improvement across the business
- Where SAP is being implemented in global entities, work with local offices to confirm understanding of their requirements and ensure the system is configured to meet them.
- Perform tests to ensure specific configuration performs in line with requirements and to validate controls as required
- Maintain oversight of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) & end-to-end scenario testing
- Support the writing of testing scripts where required.
- Lead the population of data migration templates - including collation and cleansing of all required master data and transactional data
- Professional Accountancy Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Demonstrable experience of supporting and maintaining SAP Business One as a Systems Accountant or similar
- Experience of system implementation and business change projects / programmes
- Effective communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate clearly with individuals at all levels, internally and externally
- Resilient, ambitious and driven with experience working in fast-paced and dynamic businesses
- Strong data analytical skills, including expertise with MS Excel
Up to £46,000 + benefits.