Senior Accounts Payable Clerk
Our client is looking for a Senior Accounts Payable Clerk to join their Accountancy team in Crawley on an interim basis
Our client, a well known & growing business based in Crawley is looking for a Senior Accounts Payable Clerk to join their Accountancy team on an interim basis
Senior Accounts Payable Clerk - Crawley
- Maintain a clean and accurate purchase ledger of allocated UK and overseas suppliers accounts, ensuring that all key accounts are fully reconciled on a monthly
- Input supplier invoices onto in-house computer system
- Approving, updating and the input of payments due onto business banking systems for approval and transfer by authorised users
- Ensuring that manual cheque / transfer payments are allocated correctly onto in-house computer system
- Download of automated invoices
- Ensure that all month end procedures are completed in accordance with the deadlines set and as requested by Accounts Manager and Financial Controller.
- Ensure that accurate supplier records are maintained and kept updated as appropriate.
- Responsible for processing of staff expenses, ensuring correct authorisation process is followed and employees are reimbursed in a timely manner.
- Build good working relationships with suppliers.
- Reconciling and preparing payments for suppliers and uploading/inputting payment requests within the nominated banking system.
- Assisting colleagues, as required within the Accounts team during periods of staff absence
- Any other reasonable Ad hoc duty as required.
A successful candidate will be available on short notice to start an interim assignment & have experience with the above
Salary £25,000 - £30,000