Digital Finance Transformation - Senior Manager
EY Consulting – Senior Manager, Finance Transformation
EY is expanding its Consulting practice in Ireland and we are seeking to recruit for a key leadership position in our Finance Consulting team.
Our Finance Consulting team assists clients in building Finance functions that are business-focused, cost-effective and agile in meeting the needs of all of their stakeholders. We also work with clients across different industry sectors to develop and enhance Global Business Services solutions to deliver standardised, end-to-end processes across multi-disciplinary support functions.
Key to many of our Finance Transformation engagements is the identification, evaluation and deployment of the right technology to support our clients’ business agenda. In particular, this involves intertwining our Finance and Shared Services portfolio with other offerings like cyber security, analytics, RPA and digital technologies.
As a Senior Manager for our Finance Transformation services, you will be required to:
- Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks including the development of relationships with team members across all EY practices to serve client needs
- Lead delivery of client engagements, including:
- Managing and motivating client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds
- Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Manage expectations of client service delivery
- Demonstrate expertise and in-depth knowledge in the areas of Finance operations and processes; Finance operating models; Global Business Services and Finance technologies
- Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment and play an active role in counselling and mentoring junior consultants within the organisation
- Demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge and possess good business acumen
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ relevant experience, including for example previous work with a Big 4, global management consultancy firm, niche consultancy or performed an in-house role in which you gained exposure to a large-scale project(s)
- Strong academic record including a third level degree in a Finance, Business or Project Management related area
- MBA and/or Accountancy qualification an advantage
- Experience delivering business change in one or more of the following areas would be expected:
- Shared Services and Outsourcing programmes
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations
- Programme/project management for large scale business transformation
- Process improvement in a Finance settings (e.g. Order to Cash; Procure to Pay; Record to Report; Budgeting and Planning)
- Characteristics of a forward thinker and self-motivator that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and manage a team of junior consulting professionals
- A proven track record of outstanding performance and display a high level of people and business skills
- A proven track record with developing and maintaining client relationships
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A strong work ethic
EY, an equal opportunities employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.
Who Are EY?
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Transactions and Consulting services. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve their potential. Our vision is to become the leading global professional services organisation by building a better working world.
Why join EY?
Market leading growth
- We're a business with market- leading growth, and this is set to continue. In fact, we aim to double the size of our business by 2023. We have a clear vision, big ambitions and a bolder purpose than ever before. It all means growth and opportunities for you and our clients.
- Entrepreneurial spirit delivers market-leading growth. That’s why we empower our people to innovate and act with flexibility. We’re developing people to lead, manage and deliver ambitious growth, and tackle the most complex, critical and rewarding challenges for our clients.
- The success of EY, our clients and our people, is built on having employees from a huge variety of backgrounds working together in high-performing teams. We're creating the working culture of tomorrow: it's more flexible, more inclusive, globally connected and driven by a purpose - to build a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.