Financial Accounting & Advisory Services (FAAS) Graduate
An opportunity has opened up for a Graduate position in our FAAS team in Dublin.
FAAS is the fastest growing department in Grant Thornton. Our team has grown from 12 to 160 over the last 6 years. We are a specialist team who service complex large scale and multinational companies, providing solutions to accounting challenges in global finance functions. Our experienced and multinational team operates across 4 key service lines as per the below;
- Global Compliance and Reporting Solutions
- Audit and Accounting Advisory
- Effective Financial Reporting
- Business Process Outsourcing
We’re not like other Audit, Tax and Advisory firms. We think differently, we act differently and that takes a different type of graduate.
We want people who bring energy, ambition and a passion to succeed. If you want to grow, learn and enjoy your career with a firm that is proud to do things differently, then see what we can offer you:
Through your training within the FAAS department you will gain a professional qualification while undertaking a variety of work, including:
- Liaising onsite with clients to obtain relevant information in order to resolve any queries
- Investigating issues to arrive at a solution or proposal
- Preparing reports detailing issues found and recommending corrective and preventative actions to resolve them
- Leading and developing staff
- having the opportunity to work on short term and long term assignments on clients’ premises.
Desired Skills and Experience
We hire bright, confident people who:
- strive to make a significant contribution to a firm;
- set challenging goals for themselves;
- can communicate ideas, function as part of a group and take a leadership role;
- possess the ability to help others solve problems; and
- live the values of the firm.
The successful candidate will:
- possess a minimum 2.1. degree or on track to a 2.1 or higher
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.