Tax Intern (Hanoi office)
Given our significant growth and development of Tax advisory service, we are seeking Tax Interns in Hanoi Office. The position will be responsible for payroll service, efficient tax compliance service, tax planning opportunities to clients from various industries.
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now 200 staffs nationwide.
As a premier-tier employer in Vietnam, Mazars has been listed in the Top 100 most attractive employers by Universum. In 2020, Mazars in Vietnam is awarded as The Best Company to Work For in Asia, recognised by the trusted HR Asia Magazine.
Join the 42,000 audit and advisory professionals united through Mazars in over 90 countries now.
We are searching for candidates who are expected to:
- Provide assistance to Tax team in handling client’s assignments
- Research and analysis of tax issues related to business transactions and tax implications of financing techniques for a variety of entities and their affiliates
- Demonstrates required knowledge and, in addition, an understanding of client’s organization and business/regulatory environment
- Delivers the assigned work with quality and timely deliverable
- Prepares concise, well written documents using appropriate business and technical language
Candidates for the position of Tax Intern need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Final year, fresh graduates in Taxation, Accounting, Finance, International Business Management, Economics
- Fresh Graduated, Bachelor’s degree or above in Taxation, Accounting, Finance, International Business Management, Economics or equivalent
- Computer literacy and good command of English (French/ Japanese is an advantage)
- Proficient writing skills (Vietnamese & English)
- Good analytical thinking, strong interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- Commitment to develop your talents and knowledge into new areas as well as to think creatively
- Available for full-time job at least 4 days per week from Monday to Friday (8h30 – 5h30)
If you are interested in this position, please email to the below addresses the following documents:
- Cover letter in English;
- C.V. in English. (including your IELTS/TOEIC results and Diploma GPA)
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Subject: Tax Intern_Full name
- Deadline: by 14 June, 2021
MAZARS VIETNAM ACCREDITATION:
Mazars Vietnam is one of few firms in Vietnam recognised by the three biggest accounting professional bodies: ICAEW, ACCA and CPA Australia
Mazars Vietnam has been Top 100 attractive employers in Vietnam for executive years.
Mazars Vietnam was honored to be recognised as “The Best Company to Work for in Asia 2020” by HR Asia Magazine.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.