Finance Manager (Manufacturing)
This position involved to you to be highly independent working alongside with the CFO in driving the business decision making in the end to end finance spectrum.
Our client is a MNC in the manufacturing industry and they're looking for talented individual to join their team.
- Oversee and be responsible for the Financial Reporting and balance sheet function, review of management accounts, budget, rolling forecast, cashflow, tax, GST and statutory financial statements
- To liaise with external and internal auditors tax agents to assist in the audit and tax process
- Developing strategies to minimize financial risk, reduce cost and develop long term business plans
- Being responsible for calculation of product costing of manufacturing goods, developing and analysing product costing methods
- Strongly contribute to set the direction of the organization by supporting the organization with the definition of the right strategies and the guiding the financial decision making; Actively support revenue and value generation beyond cost management
- Support the entire performance management process of the company (strategic & operational)
- Ensure the best possible financial information for business decisions to support sustainable profitable growth
- Strong market and business understanding with ability to link it to financial impacts; understand how the various functions and value streams work together to produce value for customers
- Balance between business opportunities and associated risks, highly results driven
- Be a change agent to improve and optimize finance processes
The candidate will be working very closely alongside with the top management in driving business decision making.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Carolyne Yew on +603 2302 4102