Group Financial Accounting Manager - 12 month contract
12 month contract for an experienced Financial Reporting Accountant
Large, listed business which has performed well during the last 18 months.
- Responsible for managing Financial Reporting across the Group and working closely with divisional counterparts
- Complete the Group consolidation process for Management and Statutory Accounts
- Complete the preparation and analysis of month end Retail business results
- Present the result to the CFO after each period end. Provide analysis and updates on key actions taken and variances to budget and prior years.
- Provide input into the monthly Board report
- Provide technical advice across departments, ensuring appropriate accounting advice is given for any transactions into Group e.g. acquisitions
- Input into the budgeting process for areas of responsibility. Act as controller of the SAP input processes for budgeting and forecasting.
- Work closely with the tax and treasury team on related matters
- Provide financial input into the Annual and Interim statutory reports
- Management of technical accounting areas to include IFRS 9
- Qualified accountant
- Great attention to detail
- Technically astute and intellectually curious
- Good knowledge of IFRS and new UK GAAP
- Ability to challenge and drive through change
£60-70k plus car allowance and bonus