Finance Business Partner (FMCG)
This position allows you to be involved in Regional experience and the end to end finance operations, business partnering, controlling and cash flow positioning.
Our client is a well known FMCG company that is currently looking for talented individual to be joining their team.
- Partner with functional team to drive performance and business growth
- Ensure company resources are efficiently and effectively deployed to achieve business strategy
- Involved in budget, forecast and planning, and also monitoring cash flow controlling
- Compliance to all internal and external standards, regulations, policies and controls
- Adapting and improving the business model
- Involved in process improvement from time to time and maintaining the degree of control to compliance
- Degree in Finance and Accounting
- Professional qualification will be added advantage (CPA/ ACCA/ ICAEW etc)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- SAP experience is added advantage
- FMCG background would be added advantage
The candidate will have the chance to be involved in regional experience with good team and culture.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Carolyne Yew on +603 2302 4102