Business Insights Manager
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond
Your journey with us
Are you passionate about data, business insights and Business Intelligence?
Are you result-oriented and keen to bring solutions to private companies acting within multiple sectors?
Are you a natural-born facilitator, who is energized by customer contact, also across different departments?
Are you a team-player and manager who can empower our Performance team in and outside the projects?
Then you are the manager we are looking for to join our Strategy & Performance team!
You will join a dynamic team and will be actively involved in various transformation projects in which you guide organizations in:
- the design of the functional and technical specifications to meet the business insights needs;
- the implementation of corporate performance management solutions using dedicated BI applications (e.g. Qlik Sense, Microsoft Power BI) and other optimizations in the operating model (processes, organization), from blueprint to go-live;
- the change management, coaching of the different types of users/stakeholder and follow up on it to make an sustainable impact.
Let’s talk about you
We are looking for people who really get energized by always encountering new situations and challenges. Not only by finding qualitative solutions for the client, but also by putting those into practice!
- You have a master's degree in Management, Applied Economics, Sciences of informatics, Commercial Engineering or similar;
- You have at least 5 years of operational experience in defining and implementing corporate performance management solutions and processes;
- You have an in-depth knowledge of one of the following BI systems: Microsoft Power BI, Qlik Sense (a certificate in one of these applications is an advantage) and other DWH/BI solutions (e.g. Microsoft SQL);
- You are a team player, providing methodology and best practices on corporate performance management solutions and processes;
- You are customer-oriented and provide the appropriate solutions and methods;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
Accounting is so much more than hard numbers. Think analysis, critical insights, problem-solving and strategic planning. The magic happens when analysis and insight meld. It’s what turns accountants into trusted advisors who use regulatory compliance and reporting to create opportunities and manage risk for our clients. At Deloitte, we advise a wide range of companies across multidisciplinary services ranging from accounting, tax, legal, mergers and acquisitions to services such as “business control & technology” and “strategy & growth” tailor-made solutions. At the same time, our team of advisors handles cases with a satellite vision, enthusiasm and know-how.
A position in M&A & Finance in which you can make a difference? It's possible!
As a member of this dynamic team of professionals, you are in regular contact with business leaders and their teams within the SME market. You have a great deal of autonomy and responsibilities as well as the possibility of building different relationships of trust, during long-term collaboration. In this way, you become the client’s point of contact for advice on all kinds of financial and economic matters, working with a multidisciplinary team of colleagues.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
4.400 dedicated professionals, active in 11 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Join us to make an impact together!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.