Chinese-speaking Audit Associate October 2021 (m/f)
As an Audit Associate (m/f), you will:
- Take part in audit and accounting engagements for local and international clients in various business sectors (investment funds, banks, commercial companies, insurance and reinsurance, private equity, real estate, etc.);
- Implement our audit methodology (analysing the client’s environment, assessing the risks and the internal control framework, auditing the financial statements, drafting recommendations and specific reports);
- Compare your theoretical knowledge to the reality of new general and accounting standards and international regulations to become a real expert (IFRS, US GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley Act, UCITS IV, etc.).
In order to carry out your engagement successfully, you will be provided with:
- A flexible learning and development policy that will enable you to design and schedule your training plan based on your needs and personal aspirations;
- Motivating career prospects and opportunities to move within the firm (both between our different practices and internationally), bringing huge long-term career benefits.
- You have (or will soon have) a Master’s degree or equivalent in economics or management from a university or a business school, ideally specialising in accounting, finance or audit;
- You have a first experience in audit or a good knowledge of the Luxembourgish financial and regulatory environment;
- You have a good command of Microsoft Office Excel;
- You are fluent in English and Chinese; French would be a strong asset.
- You have good analytical skills, see the details as well as the bigger picture;
- You are both team-oriented and capable of working independently and responsibly.
Apply online today to play your part within our firm, where the culture is based on people and team spirit.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.