APAC Change Director
This resource specification is for a Business Analyst/Project Manager (BA/PM) that would work in the Global Corporate Controllers Organization (GCC), who is responsible for the end to end delivery of programs.
The BA/PM would act as the point person between Finance, Operations, Reference Data and the technology teams during all phases of the program management life cycle:
- Initiation phase
- Requirement & analysis phase
- Design and build phase
- Testing phase
- Implementation phase
The BA/PM would be responsible for the successful completion of the following tasks:
- Documentation of the current state processes, business requirements including the target state processes
- Performing data quality gap analysis
- Planning and executing the testing phase with all stakeholders (testing approach, test plan, cases, testing metrics)
- Facilitating the transition to Business As Usual (BAU) processes to Finance
- Meeting preparation with the stakeholders raising appropriate status, risks, and issues
- 7-10 years of relevant experiences as Business Analyst/Project Manager working on projects for the Finance department of an investment bank / financial services company.
- Finance/Accounting/Regulatory Experience - A good understanding of the finance function and processes of a financial service organization, examples: General Ledger, accounting/finance processes, US GAAP/IFRS, regulatory reporting.
- Experiences across a range of financial products (Fixed Income, Equity, Derivatives, Loans)
- Self-starter who is creative with a ?can-do? attitude, strong work ethic and an agile mindset
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills are required to perform data quality gap analysis, root cause issue analysis, and data reconciliations.
- Exposure to emerging technologies like Alteryx, Tableau, UiPath etc.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent soft skills with experience working across groups
- MS Office skills
- Knowledge of Business Process Mapping tools like Visio
- Exposure to Reporting tools is a plus.
- Experience with Testing & Quality Management systems is a plus
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.