P&F Team Lead
The European Finance Hub is a part of the GSK global operating model, responsible for serving the European region. Two similar units, responsible for serving the Americas, as well as for Asia and Australia, are located in Costa Rica and Malaysia respectively. Our regional finance hubs will be centres of expertise that will work together as one finance team to share best practice and knowledge, working closely with other markets and colleagues from our global headquarters in London.
We are looking for a Planning &Forecasting Lead based in the Poznan office, to be responsible for the deliverables and performance of a Planning & Forecasting finance team of analysts that support the respective market Finance teams with robust planning and forecasting activities as well as accurate, insightful and timely management reporting and analysis to drive business decisions. He/she would also be expected to build strong relationships with the in-market finance teams to facilitate a One Finance Team approach.
How you will contribute to our success:
- Partner the in-market Finance Teams in the development of market forecasts, Plan and Update exercises.
- Strong understanding of actual/ historical performance, external environment and able bring into planning and forecasting considerations.
- Prepare/support preparation of monthly reports, variance analysis, risk & opportunities for management to review and drive business performance/gap closing initiatives and be the single point of contact for management reporting for that market.
- Prepare/support the preparation of management reports for CCC/S&OP processes such as the DRM (Demand Review Meeting) decks and performance reviews such as the MPR (Monthly Performance Reviews) decks to support decision making and for use by management.
- Prepare ad-hoc reporting requests from in-market finance teams or the FD e.g. trend analysis for a product type
- Responsible for the robustness and accuracy of the market forecasts and plans.
- Lead a team of Planning & Forecasting Analyst(s), drive individual and team performance, ensure recruitment selection, training and development, performance evaluation, salary reviews etc.
- Uphold Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the Hub in line with guidelines
What skills and expertise you will bring to the role:
- Finance or Accounting education (CIMA/ACCA advantage)
- At least 5 years of experience in finance and planning
- Monthly management accounting experience (actuals / forecasting and budgeting / variance analysis)
- Experience of corporate financial planning and reporting systems (SAP FC)
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to build strong customer relationships and communicate effectively with senior corporate and business stakeholders
- Excellent ability to interpret and present financial data using analytical and statistical modelling to facilitate decision making and provide recommendations
How you will be rewarded:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency