Finance Governance Specialist 60%, Temporary role #179394
Your field of responsibility
Join us in designing and implementing a new effective control framework in Finance. You will have the opportunity to design the control processes and operationalize them, as well as the chance to drive the necessary education to various stakeholders, and participate in the regular meetings with the management.
Your future colleagues
Our Revenue Governance team is looking for an energetic and motivated individual, focused on re-sults and enthusiastic to work within a truly international environment and team. The team and stakeholders are based in multiple locations and value flexibility and mutual courteous behavior. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
You are good at coordinating and effectively communicating with multiple stakeholders and have experience in project management combined with:
- Higher education in Economics, Banking or Finance
- Validated work experience within Finance or Business consulting, especially in designing an effec-tive control framework addressing the mitigation of key financial reporting risks
- Structured and result oriented approach of working
- You have positive approach and ability to prioritize and multitask
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Laura Schuhmann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.