- Identify company-wide insurance requirements and ensure exposure is mitigated through adequate insurance cover.
- Ensure risk financing costs are in line with company-wide risk profile
- Authenticate and inform GRS-Vevey of any major change in Risk Profile e.g. acquisitions, divestments, capital investments, new construction projects and major claims for prompt decision making.
- Support the Global Property Loss Prevention Programme and follow up on implementation of recommendations"
- Conduct annual renewal of policies and ensure timely payment for all the insurance categories of market ( i.e Fire, Marin, life and Motor)
- Negotiate Policy premium rates with local insurance companies
- Select insurers or service providers for insurance/services that fall outside the scope of global arrangements
- Review contractual arrangements with 3rd parties to ensure that they are in line with group program / practice"
- Ensure that robust Claims Handling procedures are in place and are appropriately socialized across the value chain to ensure timely settlement
- Ensure Policies are in place to reduce non-recoverable losses to the business"
- Ensure Compliance and Implementation of Local law, global Standard (Global Risk Services-Vevey) on Insurance and Risk Financing.
- Ensure that Group risk financing programs and/or methods are fully integrated into the local insurance program
- Ensure Compliance of recommendations of ZRE (Zurich Risk Engineering-Vevey) at all sites (4 factories) and ensure implementation of Global Property Loss Prevention Program.