Fund Accounting & Administration - Associate 1
- Performs in a variety of functions and activities for assigned group such as distributions, SEC Yields, corporate actions, income and expense accruals etc.
- Should have exposure to trading instruments like Equities, Options, Bonds, Futures, Spots and Forwards, Bank Debts and Credit Default Swaps (CDS)
- Should have prior Mutual Fund accounting experience including General Ledger analysis and reconciliation.
- Assists senior team members with Business Unit related inquires
- Responsible for identifying and resolving problems within established guidelines; Develops timely and accurate responses to ensure the needs of the group are being met
- Maintain a controlled operating environment that complies with operational standard operating procedures .
Performs all duties in accordance with prescribed regulatory compliance guidelines
- Works effectively as a team member but also independently
- Working towards becoming proficient in all areas of the job
- Running and creating formal reports
- Expected to use some initiative but refer more complex problems to supervisors/experts
- During the course of normal day-to-day operation, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and reporting and/or escalating in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.