Finance Project Assistant Manager, GrabWheels
- Track and monitor actual KPIs and financial performance against budget / forecast and iterate models where necessary as well as providing a sound variance analysis
- Execute and monitor on internal controls particularly surrounding budget spending across all departments.
- Work closely with the Group FP&A team and Business Country Managers to plan and implement policies and control standards for the business
- Ability to provide quick and accurate analysis where required to assist in management decision making.
- Active involvement in new initiatives or projects as required
- Assist in budgeting and providing ad hoc financial analysis of pilots and projects
- Assist in liaising with external parties
- Prepare any other ad-hoc data request and perform due diligence if necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance (or related)
- More than 4 years of experience in financial/business analysis and supporting business teams with background in investment banking, tech start-up, FMCG, or multinational companies
- Experience in building a full financial model is a must
- Ability to translate business requirements / queries into financial analysis and financial projections/models
- Good communications, fluent & effective communication in English.
- Detailed-oriented person.
- Able to work in fast paced environment and perform under pressure
- Proficient use of MS Office programs and G-Suite
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.