External Regulatory Reporting Analyst
- Participate in various aspects of the production, review and filing of quarterly, semi-annual, and annual reports for various regulatory agencies (e.g., Form 10-Q, Annual Report/Form 10-K, Call Report & FR Y-9C, FR Y-15, etc).
- Consolidate, review, and analyze quarterly financial data for accuracy and completeness; perform quarter-over-quarter variance analytics
- Coordinate data collection and quarterly business results with various lines of business, Regulatory Controllers and SEC reporting teams
- Collaborate across geographies with multiple stakeholders to source and deliver information as per the requirements
- Apply up-to-date product/industry/market knowledge in fair value reporting
- Assist in the thorough assessment of the issues and outcomes
- Adhere to various control procedures and edit checks to ensure the integrity of reported financial results
- Ensure accurate and complete data submission to the Regulator
- Participate in continuous improvement effort around data quality review and external reporting improvement projects
- 1-3 years in a Finance organization with exposure to accounting, financial statements, and/or regulatory reporting
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience in Product Control, Financial Control or knowledge of SEC reporting/Reg reporting a plus
- Strong skills in time management, problem solving, written and oral communication
- Team player, with ability to work effectively across diverse functions, locations and businesses
- Fluent in English
- Excellent Excel and computer skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Candidate should be flexible with extended hours during quarter-end reporting cycle
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.