Alpha Strategic Change Program Manager
State Street Alpha Architecture team is seeking a versatile individual with strong business systems and data analysis skills for development and support of Alpha Data services and product offerings. The successful candidate must possess skill in complex business data analysis with expertise in functional requirements gathering and documentation; excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills; a proven ability to liaise between business/implementation and technology teams; and strong collaboration skills. This role is part of broader Alpha Architecture team.
- Client Change Management is a key service within Alpha and is increasingly sited by clients as essential to satisfaction
- The Service is delivered across all clients and covers most IT and Business implementation activities after on-boarding
- Projects are serviced end-to-end and include a full range of internal and external drives
- Role main responsibility is to coordinate activities between the Client, third parties (where applicable) and SSB. SSB stakeholders represent IT, Ops & other business functions across all regions.
The team’s main responsibility is to coordinate activities between the Client, third parties (where applicable) and SSB. SSB stakeholders represent IT, Ops & other business functions across all regions.
- Alpha Architecture, Charles River
- IMS (Middle Office)
- Back Office: Custody & Fund Accounting
- Global Markets
- Client Governance / AML & KYC
- Legal & Finance
- Other location specific functions: Depository, Tax, Domiciliary, Transfer Agency (IFDS)
The team’s activities are split into 4 key functions:
- Portfolio/Program Management (inc. Client Change Relationship Management)
- Project Management
- Project Analysis
- Project Support
What we value:
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behaviour
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making
- Support the ‘Risk Excellence’ culture within the business
- Adhere to limits of delegation and escalation procedures required by your manager so that you comply with internal policies and external regulations
- Liaises with colleagues within other State Street offices and teams globally. Ensure all activities are compliant with corporate standards
- Maintain clear and effective communications with immediate colleagues and Senior Management
About State Street
What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.