Calling all Finance professionals! Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? A great opportunity has arise for those looking for a change and development in their careers. A leading fin-tech company who has been making waves in the Malaysian market and thrives on innovation and developing future leaders is looking for like minded individuals to join their dynamic team.
The organisation we are working with is a leading fin-tech company who has been making waves in the Malaysian market and thrives on innovation and developing future leaders is looking for like minded individuals to join their dynamic team. They have grown massively in the past few years and have future plans on innovation on this day & age.
- Oversee and take responsibility for accounting, cash management, accounts receivables, and accounts payable of the Malaysian companies, and the monthly and fiscal year closing process.
- Report to the Management Team on all matters relating to Finance and is according to global policies & strategies.
- Responsible for the budgeting, planning, forecasting and internal controls and make sure of timely and accurate reporting and analysis of the business performance.
- Input on financial feasibility on future business ventures and models.
- The finance team is tasked on processing of daily transactions, operational and management reporting, and supporting month-end close process.
- You are responsible for reviewing the current finance operations and propose for process improvement and system automation opportunity to achieve higher degree of efficiency in processes and reliability of information produced.
- Liaise with external auditors, tax consultants, statutory bodies, bankers, company secretary and lawyers for audit/tax/banking/legal matters
- Attractive Remuneration and Benefits
- Clear Growth Opportunities
- Dynamic Working Environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jason Chai on +603 2302 4075.