Senior Consultant in Finance and Performance Team
Who we're looking for
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- 4 and more years of experience in any of the following areas:
- relevant consulting,
- SSC / BPO / transition process as an owner
- financial controlling
- Practical knowledge of enterprise finance management
- Very good knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Additional skills in analytical and BI IT tools will be an asset e.g. Power BI, Tableau or SAS
- The ability to work effectively in teams with an enthusiastic, positive, 'can do' attitude
- Strong analytical and multi-tasking skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Very good English language skills, any additional language will be an asset
- Travel mobility – up to 4 days/week
- Certificates as ACCA, CIMA, CFA (or a part of exams already passed) will be an additional asset.
Your future role
As a Senior Consultant in our team you will design and implement best practice processes, organization and tools (including IT tools) in one or more of the following areas:
Business Model Transformation: Vision & Target Strategy:
- Target Operating Model, Corporate Center Design, Finance & HR Post Merger Integration, Carve-out management
Business Planning, Controlling and Analytics:
- Cost and profitability management, financial modelling, Business performance planning and controlling, Business Analytics, Business Partnering Strategy
Shared Services and Outsourcing Advisory:
- Feasibility, design, implementation and optimization, outsourcing strategy and implementation
Finance and HR IT Systems:
- ERP and MIS design and implementation support, Workflow and Process Automation, Finance & HR systems selection support
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
The Finance and Performance team specializes in supporting CFOs in improving financial management and performance management of the company.
- Analytical tests
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.