Senior Financial Analyst (C&IS)
The Senior Business Unit Financial Analyst is an important member of the management reporting, planning and analysis team within C&IS Finance. This partner will be a key player supporting the financial needs of the C&IS business.
- Assists with the further enhancement and development of the analysis, reporting and forecasting of trust fees, indirect expenses, and net interest income for the C&IS business.
- Participates in special projects as required by the managers of the team, the C&IS Chief Financial Officer, or senior leaders in the business.
- Assists with monthly/quarterly C&IS management reporting and analysis including supporting the needs of senior managers in the business.
- Assists with annual budgeting and regular forecasting processes.
- Develop strong relationships and closely coordinate with Business Unit and Corporate Finance partners across the globe.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong finance and/or accounting skills
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills with an ability to communicate with partners across all levels of seniority
- Strong relationship building and management skills required to work with partners in both Finance and across the business
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, and data analysis skills
- 5 plus years relevant experience and possess a bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting.
- MBA and/or CPA a plus
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With over 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why we are honored to receive the following awards in 2021:
- Gender Equality Index Member, Bloomberg
- Top Financial & Banking Company, Black EOE Journal, Hispanic Network Magazine, Professional WOMAN'S Magazine
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of America’s best banks and most sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.