BuySell Purchase to Pay Analyst (14 month contract)
Weekly Hours: 39
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we build products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job… Just be prepared to dream big!
Apple has been operating in Cork since 1980. We have grown to over 5000 employees, serving our customers through a wide range of critical business functions, which are key to Apple’s continued success.
Teamwork is important at Apple, and every day you will connect with and be supported by your peers and colleagues at one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world. As an individual, you will have responsibility for contributing to our continued success and be a key player within your job function.
The successful candidate will become a member of the wider Finance team at Apple. With over 300 employees from a multitude of backgrounds, the Finance department in Cork supports all functions of Apple in EMEIA, including Sales Fulfillment, Logistics, Manufacturing and Operations, Apple Music, Apple Retail as well as being part of the Global Business Solutions (GBS) function.
This is a key role in a dynamic environment with the potential for the role to develop further with additional responsibilities in line with business requirements. This role sits in our BuySell team supporting global commodity procurement and accounting. We are a team of 19 people who support a mix of P2P, AR and reporting functions for this business area, with daily interaction with our global colleagues.
Key QualificationsExcellent attention to detail.Exceptional communications skills, both verbal and written.Demonstrate ownership.Problem solve, and effectively manage your workload.Be an excellent teammate, as well as work on your own initiativeProven ability to build effective business partnershipsProficient with Microsoft ExcelProficient with SAP
The successful candidate will become a member of the wider GBS team with global interactions with suppliers and our supply chain customers. This is a key role in a dynamic BuySell environment with the potential for the role to develop further for the successful candidate
- Manage the P2P accounts of specific high value strategic BuySell suppliers.
- You are required to demonstrate a disciplined review on your supplier accounts to ensure minimal ageing, no ongoing issues and detailed, thorough follow up.
- You need to ensure all supplier invoices are processed on time and accurately.
- On a given day you will need to deal with a range of queries such as complex price adjustments, audit queries, supplier queries, statement reconciliations & RMA processing.
- You will be required to complete financial close reconciliations, quarter close tasks and specific metrics reporting.
- It is important you are able to work in a fast-paced environment, can multitask and are adaptable to changes in priorities at any given time.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.