Business Analyst -Finance Change #167465
Your field of responsibility
This is an AVP Reporting Lead role for PC Strategy Program. This individual will be responsible for interfacing with Product Controllers and IT to drive forward the PC Strategy project life cycle
As we are starting a new and exciting project for Product Control we are searching for an experienced Business Analyst who has experience in working for large multi-stream Programs. This role is for you if you are an enthusiastic, experienced, results-oriented Business Analyst ready to take on key responsibilities within the Finance Change division:
- Be the part of one of the stream which is a crucial part of a large delivery that aims to strategically change existing Product Control IT infrastructure
- Work on end to end delivery of strategic solutions that will change IT landscape in Product Control
- Conduct detailed process analysis (via user interviews, workshops etc.) and develop process maps and data flow diagrams as needed
- Propose solutions on how to setup business processes in order to reach Target Operating Model for Product Control
- Raise issues and risks in your area along with suggestions for resolution.
- The job requires excellent communication skills and ability to work with multiple IT teams
Your future colleagues
At Finance Change we work across the entire CFO division (Financial Accounting, Product Control, Treasury, and Regulatory Reporting) to ensure that we execute the strategic design and implementation of any major changes to our processes and systems. In partnership with our key partners and IT as the solution provider, we work to build ground breaking business solutions using our deep functional expertise. We aim to deliver critical initiatives using leading project management and business analysis as we pursue our goal of protecting and improving shareholder value through optimizing the use of our financial resources. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
This role offers work in a platform for building up a network within the integrated bank and powerful career development opportunities in an international environment and communication of complex concepts to multiple partners.
- Hold a University degree or equal qualifying experience in Business Administration, Finance, Mathematics (or equivalent).
- Strong analysis, communication, and organizational skills will be required.
- Product Control experience is a big plus.
- Experience within Agile Development environment is a plus
- Proven experience of 4+ years as a Business Analyst
- Proven experience in participating in projects that cover wide areas of Finance
- Product Control experience or participation in projects for Product Control area will be a major advantage
- Flair for translating business requirements into functional requirements
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work on given task with minimum supervision.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.