Project Manager - F1 Platform (VP)
Your field of responsibility
This is a Project Manager role to support the F1 Platform Lead in managing and sequencing new demand across all Finance functional areas.Specific responsibilities include:
Communication & Governance:
- Work with F1 Platform workstreams and Carrier Programs to accurately determine the scale of new initiatives, and potential sequencing
- Prepare executive-ready materials (New Demand Forum and Working Groups, general program updates, etc.)
- Manage interaction with carrier program demand across Finance Change and IT
- Work with the F1 Program Manager to maintain the multi-year Platform Roadmap
- Ensure accuracy and consistency in all materials generated, including Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies
- Host regular sessions with Platform workstream leads and Carrier Program representatives to keep them appraised of pipeline initiatives
- Partner with the Business Process & Controls workstream lead to ensure that new requirements are fully understood, and gapped to existing Platform capabilities
- Develop a detailed understanding of the Platform roadmap, including data and capability enhancements
- Ensure consolidation of accurate new demand estimates across workstreams
- Ensure accuracy of project financials, including potential staff augmentation from new initiatives
- Ensure program financial processes are aligned with program lifecycle event (such as change requests)
- Support regular and ad-hoc queries on upcoming initiatives, and the longer term roadmap
- Manage the New Demand forum for the F1 Platform across all CFO (Chief Financial Officer) functions, and operationally run the New Demand Governance forums
- Exposure to a wide group of business partners across the Finance and IT organisations, up to N2 level
- Provide appropriate review and challenge to the workstream plans, and carrier program demands
- Contribute to any necessary stakeholder working groups, operating committees and sponsor update meetings
Your future colleagues
The role will require extensive interaction with the Platform Program Manager and Workstream leads to plan and prioritise new demand. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:Your skills and experience
- An experienced project manager on large, high profile programs in the Finance domain of an Investment Bank.
- A proven track record of high profile program delivery, and an ability to challenge workstream requirements appropriately.
- An ability to produce high quality materials for senior audiences, first time.
- Outstanding communication skills, and an ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organisation.
- Results-oriented individual with excellent problem solving and analytical skills. Proficient in program governance standard methodology.
- Experience of visualisation techniques from large data sets to present data in an impactful way to senior management.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.