Senior Business Analyst – CFO Big Data Platform #179988
Your field of responsibility
Finance Change Switzerland is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to work on the strategic Finance 1 Big Data Platform implementation focusing on creation of its Data Model. This is a great opportunity to apply and extend your Business Analyst and data modelling skills by closely collaborating with the key Finance and IT stakeholders. You will contribute to the data model and data quality management of the Big Data platform, gather and document the business requirements including putting forward recommendations for solutions. Additionally, you will prepare and execute test plans, test cases, coordinate with users and IT during the testing phase, prepare the documentation and steps for deployment, including user training where required. The ideal candidate will display a high degree of energy, enthusiasm and passion for change including the ability to proactively engage in solution design and definition.
Your future colleagues
In Finance Change, we work across the entire CFO division to ensure that we execute the strategic design and implementation of any major changes to our processes and systems. In partnership with our key stakeholders, we create strategic solutions using our deep functional expertise.
The CFO organization is making an increased use of the Big Data technology, and we are enabling a single Big Data platform for Finance. You will be joining a dynamic and motivated Finance 1 Big Data Platform Data Modelling team located across multiple regions.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for someone having:
- A university degree in relevant subject
- At least 5 years of data modelling / data architecture or business analysis experience, preferably within the banking or financial services industry and /or a change organization
- Experience of working in a large global project
- Full project lifecycle implementation experience including familiarity of Agile Projects
- Experience in business requirements gathering, analysis, elicitation and clear documentation
- Strong analytical skills with methodical and independent approach to problem solving
- Familiarity with preparation and execution of test plans, test cases, coordinating with users and IT during the testing phase
- Good understanding of financial products, trade life cycle events, and financial accounting concepts
- Experience of writing advanced SQL Queries
- Basic knowledge of data modelling concepts such as Unified Modelling Language or Entity Relationship Diagrams will be an advantage
- Familiarity with some of the following Big Data technologies: HDFS, IMPALA, HUE preferred
- Experience with data modelling tools such as Enterprise Architect will be an advantage
- Outstanding interpersonal skills - confident, strong communication skills with good work attitude, proactive
- Effective time management - able to work under pressure and meet project deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in English (written, verbal, presentational)
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing priorities and manage ambiguous situations
Mr. N.Scialom would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.