Deals - Infrastructure Finance Director - Healthcare
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & SummaryOur Deals team helps organisations execute successful deals and create value through mergers, acquisitions, disposals and restructuring. We work with our clients to develop the right strategy before the deal, identify issues and points of negotiation and value and implement change to deliver synergies and improvements after the deal.
The Deals practice is looking to bring onboard an experienced Director to work closely with the leadership to develop the healthcare vertical, and work across a range of Deals lead financial advisory assignments from PPP, privatisation, joint venture & alliances, and divestments. The primary focus of the role is the Saudi market with secondary focus on the wider MENA region
PwC has built a team of infrastructure, real estate and capital projects experts, located in the Middle East, who are able to help clients resolve issues and deploy global best practice at all stages in the lifecycle of major projects and programmes. Our team combines real industry expertise with deep subject matter knowledge.
- Work closely with the partner in charge of origination activities including sector strategy and planning, client meetings, business screening, pre-pitching activities, preparation and presentation of proposals, and negotiation of mandate letters.
- Responsible for the day to day execution of transactions throughout its life cycle from kick off meeting to financial close
- Undertake and manage the necessary structuring, due diligence, documentation, financial modeling, and risk analysis and mitigation.
- Ensure that the work delivered is of the highest standards that meet or exceed the client expectations
- Lead and manage deal teams.
- Train, coach, and develop junior and mid level team members.
- Work across the Deals practice supporting other activities such as due diligence, valuations and business restructurings as a Healthcare industry expert.
- Master's degree or equivalent in finance, business administration or related fields
- Minimum 10 years of direct and relevant lead financial advisory experience that could have been gained with an advisory firm, advisory bank, developer, or procuring authority
- Established track record in project finance, infrastructure finance, and/or PPPs
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the healthcare sector
- Willingness to spend a majority of time on the ground in Saudi Arabia on origination and execution activities
- Strong structuring capabilities with detailed knowledge of risk analysis, due diligence, documentation, and financial modeling.
- Detailed knowledge of PPP procuring models and funding structures
- Experience with procuring authorities and bidders in the healthcare sector
- Business maturity and ability to establish contacts and quality dialogue at senior level of the government and private sector clients
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker preferable.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.