Your main roles are:
- Assume a high level of responsibilities of audit advisory and compliance controls.
- Manage portfolio of clients, job scheduling and planning to meet audit deadlines.
- Leading, managing and developing an effective audit team.
- Think strategically about clients' needs by understanding their business and key risks.
- Providing additional help and guidance to the clients on a consultancy basis.
- Develop strong relationships across a network of existing and future clients and deliver added values.
- Ability to work independently and render all aspects of audit duties & functions.
- To provide training and coaching to audit team members.
Who are we looking for?
- Candidate with relevant professional qualification under MICPA, ACCA, CPA Australia or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in audit.
- Prior experience auditing public listed companies is desired.
- Be technically sound in accounting standards, auditing standards and relevant laws.
- Possess a client service mindset, proven leadership skills as well as a strong appreciation of business issues.
- Highly motivated, results oriented and capable to troubleshoot and resolve work problems effectively.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Highly integrity and excellent work ethics, with strong sense of responsibility, commitment and discipline.
Why should you consider this opportunity?
- You will be working in a highly creative environment, where we give you the flexibility to perform.
- You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse exposure, deliberate mentoring and coaching from the partners and directors, with the aim for you to advance as a partner of the firm eventually.
Apply for Audit Manager
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly