GL Accountant with Italian
Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within IT, Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services.
Senior GL Accountant with Italian
Work place: Warsaw, Poland
- Acting as Single Point of Contact for the client's Financial Controller for all finance-related queries
- Building and maintaining a strong relationship with the client's Financial Controller
- Driving issue resolution in other towers: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Buy Center
- Coordinating month/quarter/year close activities in an accurate and timely manner
- Preparing journal entries, e.g. accruals, prepaid expenses, cost allocations
- Reconciling balance-sheet/intercompany accounts reconciliation
- Supporting Statutory Reporting (Financial Statements, VAT, CIT, Statistical Reports)
- Performing B/S and high-level P/L analysis for obvious errors, omissions or inconsistencies
- Maintaining SOX compliance in GL processes, in particular in terms of Journal Entries and Reconciliations
- Coordinating and supporting audit of financial statements
- Fluent English and Italian (min. B2)
- Approximately 3 years of proven experience in a similar role
- MS Office (mainly Excel) skills are essential; SAP knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Master's degree in accountancy, economics or finance
- Proactive work style, experienced in implementing process improvements
- Knowledge of GAAP's, SOX control and reporting standards/procedures
- Ability to work efficiently in a dynamic environment with many stakeholders across various locations of the world
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office - dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort - private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport
- Chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Privacy NoticeKelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.