Manager Internal Audit
• Plans and conducts audits to assess controls, operational efficiencies, and compliance with company policies, procedures, and local laws and regulations.
• Giving advice to the Leadership Team and others on the control arrangements and risks relating to proposed policies, programs, and projects.
• Ensure that the Internal Audit Department is consulted on all proposed major projects, programs, and policy initiatives.
• Liaising closely with the external auditor to share knowledge and to use audit resources most effectively.
• Producing an internal audit strategy that fits with and supports the organization’s objectives.
• Reviewing the organization’s risk maturity (including the organization’s own assessment) and reflecting this in the strategy.
• Consulting stakeholders, including senior managers and non-executive directors/elected representatives on the internal audit strategy.
• Monitoring the effectiveness and accuracy of ERP Report
• To carry out special investigations into particular areas to detect suspected fraud.