Assistant Manager Costing
• Planning, Studying and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory, and labour.
• Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost.
• Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
• Providing the daily report regarding gain/loss on all jobs closed against the standards set as targets for the production team. Compilation of various reports such as Waste Reports, Stock Movement Reports, Daily JOC report (which is the comparison of Pre Vs. Post Costing), and Reports for the daily units update to be used in the monthly meetings.
• Closing of Production Orders after receiving the confirmation from PPC and ensuring accuracy in all aspects.
• Basic working on the pricing while coordinating with the Sales Team and forwarding to the respective line manager.
• Creating the Purchase Requisition of all fixed assets for the Business Unit/Head Office in the system.
• Perform What-If and Cost-Benefit analyses to evaluate the cost impact of alternative courses of action such as changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods, outsourcing, and special projects
• Conducts physical stock count and reconciliation of Stock.
• Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.