Financial Accounting Specialist
The Financial Accounting Specialist is the key to support multi-dimension client requests riding on pre-defined workflows, technologies, and systems. The Specialist will need to perform accounting activities for business units or clients of the Shared Services Center (SSC). This individual would report directly to the Senior Specialist.
The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to experience MNC interactions, finalising financial statements to comply with local ASEAN regulatory compliances, and preparing reporting packs for consolidation into our clients’ global reporting framework.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Book-keeping and accounting entries to the accounting system
- Monthly closing and compile a full set of financial statements with supporting schedules/notes
- Perform payment processing function such as preparing banking transactions (both online and manual)
- Bank reconciliation and funding projection
- Preparation and issuing of AR Reminders and related credit control tasks and reporting
- Other related accounting functions such as preparation of AR/AP reports etc.
- Handle ad hoc activities as assigned
which #5 will be the immediate role of his/her career for this position
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent qualifications such as ACCA
- Business level English with strong communication skills, and literacy in Chinese
- Have strong knowledge in Accounting Standards, Bookkeeping, and Reporting and an eye for details
- Excellent time management and planning skills to meet deadlines
- Motivation to achieve the objectives of the company and the team
- Understand SSC's work culture
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skill is essential and advanced skill is desirable.
Apply for Financial Accounting Specialist
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly