Financial Accounting Intern (SG/UK/AU)
We’re looking for young, talented, dynamic, and motivated Financial Accounting Intern who is able to thrive in a fast-paced digital/system environment in Tricor Shared Services.
This individual reports to Team Leader.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Achieve Business Unit (BU) / client deliverables in line with scope of services.
- Coordinative reporting and consultation with Specialist, Senior Specialist, Team Lead and Operations Manager.
- Effective and clear communication with other SSC divisions.
- Prepare sale invoices and ensure its preparation are in accordance with Singapore Companies Act 1967 within the specific timeline.
- Ensure compliance on GST requirement and all chargeable reimbursements are invoiced to clients.
- Prepare reminder emails for clients with long outstanding, resolve invoice dispute or payments dispute.
- Perform filling of financial statements (FS) in XBRL format, ensure it is compliance with ACRA rules and regulations.
- Any ad-hoc or other tasks assigned by Management.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Must possess a Degree or in the midst of pursuing professional studies in accounting/financial or its equivalent.
- Familiarity on accounting software is an advantage such as Microsoft Navision, Xero, Oracle and SAP will be an added advantage. Intermediate Microsoft Office skill is essential.
- Business level English with strong communication skills
- Meticulous, pro-active, strong self-motivation and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Excellent time management and planning skills to meet deadlines
- Motivation to achieve the objectives of the company and the team.
Apply for Financial Accounting Intern (SG/UK/AU)
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly