SG Business Services Specialist/Senior Specialist (Accounting and Payroll)
We’re looking for young, talented, dynamic, and motivated SG BS Specialist/Senior Specialist (Accounting & Payroll) who is able to thrive in a fast-paced digital/system environment in Tricor Shared Services. Specialist’s role is the starting point of accounting process in preparing accounting documents and subsequently capture the accounting documents into accounting system.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Handle full or partial sets of accounts, GST, and compliance matters.
- Maintain and administer accounting matters for the portfolio of clients
- Responsible for the full spectrum of payroll functions in relation to the portfolio of clients (monthly CPF contribution, IR8A tax submission)
- Ensure payments are processed in compliance with the client’s policies and statutory requirements
- Any ad-hoc or other tasks assigned by Management.
- Degree in Accountancy, ACCA or other equivalent professional qualifications
- Fresh graduates or accountants with 3-5 years of related working experience. Experience in outsourcing environment is a plus
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Meticulous and organized individuals with strong initiatives
- Positive work attitudes and willingness to learn
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and comfortable in learning payroll systems
- Ability to work independently and comfortable to work in a team
Apply for SG Business Services Specialist/Senior Specialist (Accounting and Payroll)
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly