Planning and Forecasting Senior Finance Analyst
Over 300 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial center, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
Currently, we have an exciting opportunity for a Planning and Forecasting Senior Finance Analyst to be part of our brand-new Finance Planning & Forecasting Hub in Poznań.
This role will be embedded in different market(s) in EMEA, and will lead the Planning & Forecasting activities, including plan, monthly forecasts and strategic modelling.
This role is fantastic opportunity to develop your business partnering skills, work with cross functional teams, and develop your career within GSK.
This is an exciting opportunity to design and lead world class planning & forecasting processes which will drive business performance.
Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
How you will contribute to our success:
- Work with your finance and other colleagues in your assigned country to create Forecasts, Plan and Update exercises
- Responsible for preparing the monthly Operating expenditure and Advertising & Promotions forecast
- Accountable for creating, updating and maintaining financial models to provide detailed monthly and quarterly forecasts for the market
- Compare and comment on forecasts against budgets and prior month forecasts
- Perform variance analysis and comment on performance making recommendations of improvements going forward
- Encourage a one finance team sense of belonging from different geographies.
- Drive your market to the defined standard ways of working
- University Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business or related fields
- Minimum 3 years of experience in financial planning, budgeting, financial controlling and analysis preferably gathered in a corporate environment in a multinational company
- Proficient financial knowledge of analysis, evaluation, modelling and forecasting with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Expertise in creating or extracting information from/to excel and use of advanced formulas
- Strong spoken and written English
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.