Tax Compliance Adviser, EMEA
The European financial centre is responsible for providing a wide range of business services to the European region, as part of a wider network of regional hubs around the globe. These centres of expertise work together as a One Finance team to support GSK’s global operating model by delivering best in class services, sharing best practice and knowledge and working closely with other markets and colleagues, supported by our global headquarters in London.
We are currently searching for talented, motivated and adaptable individuals to join our growing Global Tax team based in the European financial centre, supporting a wide range of activities for the European region.
We are looking for a Tax Compliance Adviser who would support the EMEA region on:
On the outsourcing engagement with provider for the region Be a point of contact for Tax and Stats services to the wider Finance community Provide updates where requested to Finance and Outsourced provider stakeholderKey Responsibilities:
- Carry out the Business as Usual activities of the EMEA Statutory Compliance Services team
- Provide updates to the Statutory Compliance Lead for the region prior to presentations to wider Finance community
- Work with outsourced provider to resolve issue and identify internal blockers within GSK
- Engage on areas of core strategic requirements of the outsourcing agreement with outsource provider and internal GSK to ensure roles and responsibilities are clear and defined and timelines are met
- Support in collation of the KPIs for the outsourcing agreement
- Communicate on necessary updates to wider GSK finance teams in a clear and coherent manner
- 3- 5 years experience within a professional environment preferably with Tax or Statutory audit roles
- Preferably big 4 experience with CTA and/or ACCA qualification
- Minimum university degree with specialisation in commerce/business/finance/accounting ng/tax
How you will be rewarded?
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency