Senior Finance Manager (Education MNC)
This role will be to support the finance director and work closely with top management team to ensure the business is in line with its expansion plans.
Our client is a leading global education company. Due to recent M&A exercise, they are currently looking for a talented Senior Finance Manager to join them and be part of the business expansion team.
- Performs advanced or specialized work that requires comprehensive knowledge of financial administration and accounting theories, standards, and principles in order to comply with local regulations and the Corporate policy.
- Develops all kinds of financial reports and statements and other managerial reports for both local management and the Corporate needs.
- Prepare group and company management accounts on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis, from both all the entities, consolidated basis, HQ reporting requirement basis.
- Review group financial forecasts including commercial P&L and cash flows for business planning and performance review.
- Analysis financial data of investment project, payback and return on investment.
- Oversees and preparation of annual budget, including short and long term business plan.
- Must have Professional Qualification (ACCA/CPA/MIA/MICPA/ICAEW)
- Min 10 years of related working experience in manufacturing industry
- Possess strong stakeholder management skills
- Must be detailed and strong with numbers
- Have a futuristic mindset with knowledge on digital technology and be a problem solver
- Challenging yet rewarding career journey
- Attractive remuneration package
- Dynamic and fast paced working environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Arvind Kumar on +603 2302 4033.